Thermador Refrigerator Door Open – How to fix? by HoustonAuthorizedRepair.com
Thermador Refrigerator Repair Service
When you have a Thermador refrigerator, you don’t want to trust your investment with just any appliance repair company. That’s why you should contact It Is Fixed Appliance Repair for all your Thermador repair needs. Our technicians are experts at Thermador refrigerator repair and maintenance. We offer same day service
Thermador Refrigerator Troubleshooting
If your Thermador refrigerator is not working properly, the first step is to activate the diagnostic program which will help determine the issue.
- Disconnect the refrigerator from the power by unplugging the unit from the wall outlet or turning off power from the circuit breaker. Leave the refrigerator off for five minutes.
- Return power to the refrigerator.
- Press the “Alarm Off” and “Setup” buttons at the same time. After a few seconds “Load 0” should appear on the refrigerator display. This will start the diagnostic program.
- If the refrigerator detects a sensor defect or other problem it will display an error code. The following guide will help determine what solution is needed based on the error code displayed.
- If the refrigerator does not detect a fault, it will resume normal operation.
If an error code does not display but your refrigerator is still not working, contact It Is Fixed Appliance Repair. Our technicians are trained in Thermador refrigerator repair and can diagnose any issue you may have.
|DOOR OPEN||The refrigerator door is not closed.||Attempt to close the door firmly. Ensure that nothing inside the refrigerator or on the door is obstructing the door. If the door appears to be closing as it should but you are still receiving the error, check the refrigerator seal for leaks. If the error is not resolved, it may indicate a failed sensor that needs to be replaced.|